All prices are in Euros and include 19% VAT. Car rental fees are payable in advance by credit card. We do not accept cheques.
Third Party Insurance is included in the rates of our car rental with excess varying according to vehicle type. Extra insurance can be purchased to reduce excess.
Not included: (WUG) Damage to tyres, windscreen and oil sump. WUG can be added for an additional €20 per day. Not offered for S1 to S5 categories. Personal items lost or damaged in the event of theft. There is no insurance cover in areas occupied by Turkish troops.
To be able to hire a car, the driver must be between 25 and 65 years old for S1 to S5 categories, 23 to 65 for all other categories and must also have a valid driver’s license for at least 5 years.
Number of Credit Cards
1 credit card is needed to rent a car for all categories.
Collection & Delivery
Free within Limassol district.
From and to the airports of Larnaca and Paphos, Nicosia district, an additional amount of €40 each way is charged. From and to Ayia Napa and Protaras area, an additional amount of €50 each way is charged. From and to Polis (Latchi area), an additional amount of €60 each way is charged.
The renter must return the vehicle back to Prestige:
(a) To the place, on the date and by the time shown in the rental document, (b) In the same condition as it was at the commencement of the rental period.
Any further delay will be charged accordingly.
If the renter wishes to extend his/her car rental period, he/she should inform Prestige VIP Services via telephone at least 24 hours before the rental period ends.
Each vehicle is rented to a specific driver. If the renter wishes to add one or more drivers, then he/she may do so free of charge.
Free of charge. Available on request. Not offered for S1 to S3, L5 and A1 categories.
Free of charge!
Must be returned with the same level as received or the full tank can be purchased in advance (prepaid).
In case of fuel purchase, do not refuel. No refunds will be given for unused fuel.
Renting a car in Cyprus, the renter is responsible for all parking and traffic violations during the rental period.
Use of Vehicle
- Usage of the car rental vehicle for any illegal purpose, race, contest is not allowed.
- Towing or pushing other vehicles is not allowed.
- Carrying more passengers than the car fits is against the law.
- It is not allowed to use the vehicle when it is damaged.
- Driver must not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any medicine affecting the ability to drive.
- Renter is obligated to pay for any damages to the vehicle that are not covered from the insurance. Renter is also fully responsible for damages caused by negligence e.g. driving off-road or driving carelessly.