All prices are in Euros and include 18% VAT. Rental fees are payable in advance by credit card or cash. We do not accept cheques.
Third Party Insurance is included in rates, with excess varying, according to vehicle type. Extra insurance can be purchased to reduce excess. See price list table inside leaflet.
Not included: (WUG) Damage to tyres, windscreen and oil sump. WUG can be added for an additional €20 per day. Not offered for S1 to S5 categories. Personal items lost or damaged in the event of theft. There is no insurance cover in areas occupied by Turkish troops.
Driver must be between 27 and 65 years old for S1 to S5 categories, 25 to 65 for all other categories and must also have a valid driver’s license for at least 5 years.
Number of Credit Cards
2 credit cards for S1 to S5, L1 to L8 categories. 1 credit card is needed for all other categories.
Collection & Delivery
Free within Limassol’s borders. From and to the airports of Larnaca and Paphos, an additional amount of €30 each way is charged.
Υou must return the vehicle back to Prestige:
(a) To the place, on the date and by the time shown on the rental document, b) In the same condition as it was at the commencement of the rental period. Any further delay will be charged accordingly.
1 Day rental fee
A one day rental fee of €30 is added to A, B, C categories, €50 to D category, €100 to E category and €150 to L category rentals. No fee is charged for S1 to S5 category.
If the renter wishes to extend their rental period, they should inform Prestige Car Rentals via telephone at least 24 hours before their rental period ends.
Each vehicle is rented to a specific driver. If the renter wishes to add one or more drivers they may do so for an extra €150 per day for the S1 to S5 categories and €20 per day for the L1 to L8, E1 to E3 categories. All other categories are €5 per day (for every added driver).
Free of charge. Available on request. Not offered for S1 to S3, L5 and A1 categories.
€10 per day on request.
A full tank of fuel is charged at time of delivery. Fuel is not refundable.
Renting a car in Cyprus, Renter is responsible for all parking and traffic violations during the rental period.
Use of Vehicle
- Usage of the vehicle for any illegal purpose, race, contest is not allowed.
- Towing or pushing other vehicles is not allowed.
- Carrying more passengers than the car fits is against the law.
- It is not allowed to use the vehicle when it is damaged.
- Driver must not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any medicine affecting the ability to drive.
- Renter is obligated to pay for any damages to the vehicle that are not covered from the insurance. Renter is also fully responsible for damages caused by negligence e.g. driving off-road or driving carelessly.